I’ve been sewing a pair of underwear

I have made a pair of underwear, just to test the pattern. They do fit quite well actually. They have the ”old lady style”, and that is what I want. Panties that cover the bottom. 😉

They look like crap actually because I didn’t have the right colour on the thread or the stretch lace. My sewing machine and I had some struggles with a strechy fabric and a stretchy lace. I used some not so nice words until I got it somehow right. I also used the ripper… a lot!

 

IMG_7166

IMG_7265

IMG_7266

However, now I know how to do them, and the next pair will hopefully be a lot better looking! This pair is incredible ugly! 😉

You can find the pattern and instructions here in Indigorchids blog!

 

Kommentera

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.